Sunday, May 19, 2013

BEST OF AMERICAN LIT

I think I have done good on my literature analysis we have done throughout the year, they were also my favorite because they introduced me to new fantasy authors that I have begun reading. As the year has progressed, I have read books by Terry Brooks. In search of finding a new world for adventures to be in, I stumbled across another fantasy author named Jim Butcher. Besides literature analysis, I also enjoyed reading some "interesting" books that we were  forced to read, my favorite being.....wait for it.......GATSBY! I feel like whenever I attach myself to a good book, my favorite character dies a horrible death. It was devastating to see Gatsby die by Wilson. Also in Lord of the Flies which I read in 9th grade, Piggy died. That was so sad! Anyways, reading in this course opened my mind up to new literatures, symbols I didn't know existed, and a plethora of exciting characters I have known to love. This year could not have been more splendid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment