Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Vocab paragraph

Dr. Preston said, if we write a paragraph using all of the vocab words we dont have to take the test:

                                               A Story of Kristina Hendrick
 One placid day, our trip Itinerary was sent to us for our plane tickets. The bad news is that our plane is disreputable. There are known reports of obnoxious children who seem to protrude on the flights. As the potent plane took off from the ground, I had to placate Kristina because she is scared of hights. The plane has a small endemic of disease because everyone keeps caughing including me. I am keeping an exemplary journal of my trip so far, but Kristina is writing one too so it looks like I plagiarized her's. One woman on the plane is clairvoyant because she keeps telling me I will marry Kristina. Like that's going to happen. In the end, the lady turned out to guile us. It was pretty stark and superficial of her to do that. I wonder what her pretext was for doing it. I dont fathom that weird lady. I hope you didn't misconstrue this story. This vocab assignment showed integrity from me as it is now conclusive. I hope this doesn't allude you.

No comments:

Post a Comment