Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Note: Sara Stevens wrote this paragraph. I helped paraphrase it by finding the words that we didnt know. The words are in my jouranl. The people in my group were me, Sara Stevens, and Whitney Hough.

I went to the forest so I can live for a purpose, to face the important things in life, and see if life could teach me, so I don't die without understanding my life. I don"t want a largesse from life if I don't deserve it because life is potent, also I don't want to be contumacious, unless I have to. I don't want to live superficial and protrude from life's necessities, to not live to ascetically but live with the bare necessities and meritorious attitude, to make a wide path and cut life close, into a corner, and live on the lowest terms, and, if it proved stupid why would I get the uniqueness of it and publish that to the world; or if it was greater than anything, I would let you know about my experience, my journey. It appears most people are curious but scared of life, is it evil, blessed, sinful, or holy, I am going to figure it out on my own.

Still we live with no meaning in our lives and have no idea what our life means. We need to transcend our lives and find the errors. An exemplary man doesn't waste his time on meticulous work but just does the minimum to get by.

No comments:

Post a Comment