Thursday, January 24, 2013

I'm a poet and I know it!!! :)

Sorry it took so long to post this. My poem was turned in so I couldn't write it. I just got it returned to me today. Enjoy. :)


Orange, fat, fluffy
Running through the grass he plays.
Twenty pounds
A grey mole sticks his head out from his hole.
Pounce!
The mole cowards back in fear leaving dirt to fill his hole.
Sweet, salty, bitter,
An aroma fills the air.
Going towards the scent his nose travels.
Eyes looking everywhere trying to find the scent.
Running as fast as he can through the door
Large hands reach down to grab him.
Soft strokes brush him slowly
Relaxed...


2 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness! I Love Love Love Your Poem!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just now saw your comment, thank you!!! I love my cat so I wrote a poem about him. :)

    ReplyDelete