Saturday, January 12, 2013

Spring Semester Plan

My goal for this class is to read more and get "A"s on my vocabulary quizzes. I would also like to incorporate vocabulary words into my everyday vocabulary. I can get "A"s on my vocabulary quizzes by studying a little bit more. I always studdied for those the period before. i still did fine on the tests, but I really wasn't learning the words, I was just randomly memorizing them. I will study at least two days in advance for these tests, and hopefully the words will come fluently in my speaking. The literature analysis makes me read more so if I do the three each semester, plus some extra credit ones, I will be reading more this semester which will make me happy! :) I like reading, but I just need more time in my life to do so...

1 comment:

  1. awesome way to elaborate ethan.
    -Kristina Hendrick (Virtual TA)

    ReplyDelete