Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Assignment #1

         I am taking English 3 because it is needed in my curriculum for school. It is only the second day and I already like my English class. I think its so cool that I have my own blog now! Maybe it will give us students a chance to help one another through blogs.

         I am completely nervous about speaking in front of people. Today, Dr. Preston asked us if anyone was ready to recite "Richard Cory" and I was actually ready to recite it. I memorized it last year and found it easy to memorize again.  In this class, am excited to see what different types of literature we will be studying this school year.

       My goals for this course will be to write better essays. Last year when I wrote essays I mostly summarized books I didn't quite analyze the book like I was suppose to. This is a new school year to start fresh and maybe this year I can excel in my writing. I hope this will be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment