Friday, August 17, 2012

Dear fellow bloggers,
            I have completed my first week in English 3 and now its time for me to reflect. I feel like I felt pretty strong in my poem memorization, but not so strong......i dont know where i didnt feel strong. I have been feeling strong all week because I am trying my best to excel above everyone. (no offense)
           One thing Dr. Preston can help us with is maybe extending the time period in which we have to memorize something. Most people didnt memorize Richard Cory probably because  they only had two days to do it. Mrs. Byrne gave us a week last year.....Okay, now I'm done with that topic, but seriously, most people probably needed more time to memorize that poem. Well, thats all I have to say about that topic. Talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment