Monday, August 20, 2012

Reflections on Week 1

          I think my lack of sleep will affect me just a little bit in this course. I swim five hours a day and will be lifeguarding tuesday and thursday nights until 10:00. Other than my sleepiness, I think I will do fine in this course. I will always have my recourses if I absolutely need them.

          I think my swim team is a great learning experience for me. It teaches me social skills, determination, goal settings, nutrition, and working hard. Santa Maria Swim Club has taught me important life skills that I will carry on into the future.

           For this class, I am most concerned with the amount of work required for this class. It feels to me like its going to be like Honors English all over again, but this class so far is going pretty well. I might just struggle a bit with vocabulary tests. I was never very good at those last year.


-Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment